On The Menu programs are lunchtime programs offered to members only and at no charge. These sessions are convenient and efficient and cover a variety of professional and personal development topics.
WBA members can watch recordings of these programs (when recorded) in their entirety. Log in to your member profile and click on Video Library.
Past On the Menus include:
- Receiving and Implementing Feedback
- What do Career Coaches Do, and Should I Use One?
- Planning & Leading Effective Meetings; Leadership Development Through Art
- Tools to Deliver your Message to the Media with Confidence & Command
- Get Involved with Pro Bono & Affordable Counsel at D.C. Superior Court
- Financial Planning for Working Parents
- 5 Steps to Your Healthiest Year
- Ensuring Judicial Accountability and Protecting Law Clerks from Workplace Mistreatment
- Manifesting Your New Year
- Lawyering While Parenting: The Real Reasons It’s Such a Challenge, and How to Make it Easier
- Well-Being in the Holidays
- Using Feedback to Achieve Excellence
- Supporting the Transition of Afghan Women Judges to the U.S. and More
- Connecting and Collaborating Across the Federal Government: An Open Opportunities Demo
- Business Development for the Modern Lawyer
- The Inspiration Behind SisterMentors-Celebrating 25 Years Providing Mentoring Support to Girls and Women of Color